If you are looking for representation and are interested in joining McLean-Williams Management, please read the following guidelines:
- All applications for representation should be made in writing, including a CV and recent photograph together with a covering letter telling us why you are approaching us.
- Please ensure you affix the correct postage to your application.
- If you are sending us any material you require back, please enclose a stamped self-addressed envelope.
- We do not accept applications via e-mail.
- We do not represent actors who are walk-on artistes/ extras.
- If we feel we can take your application further we will get in touch with you.
- If you are inviting us to see your work, please give us as much notice as possible. In addition to the times, dates & venue, please give us details of the role(s) you are playing.
- We usually need to see your work before considering representation but please only send showreels if we make a specific request for one.
- Send your applications to:
81 Oxford Street